Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Remodel

Lately we have been doing some remodeling.  We knocked down one wall and built two others. We are making it so we have enough room to have 6 kids at a time. I can't wait until it is done so we can have a house full of crazy fun kids. I love having a house full of angel monsters. We accept kids 0-18 to who knows what fun we will be having. So far all we have left to do is sand, prime, paint, carpeting and finish work... WOW that is a lot. I wish I could wiggle my nose and that it all would just get done.

When we were doing the knocking down of walls and building of other we were VERY lucky to get the help of my dad and brother as well as Blaine's father. We wouldn't have been able to get it done without them. I am so grateful for the help of our families. It is nice to have support and always have someone there when we need them.


No comments:

Post a Comment